CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Bedroom And Bedding

As a mother and a wife i always make it sure that our house is presentable to all our guest and visitors. My house is one of my pride. I want it to be comfortable, cozy and beautiful to the family, relatives and friends. Every time i get a call from anybody that wants to visit us i turned paranoid as i want to see no dirt, dust or any webs. I sprayed to make the house smell good.

We have the three big bedrooms and i change the bedding, the pillowcases many times. I like setting a theme in our bedrooms, bathrooms and living rooms. Anywhere in the house i like to decorate them and always updated them. Buying bedding and bedroom accessories are expensive. What i do is hunt for bargains that way i can save big bucks!

When it comes to our bedrooms too i like to put antique looking items. It makes me feel so cozy, quiet and it takes me to before's generation and times. I went to physical stores saw something but they are expensive and not really what i wanted. I am going to search online and i believe there are many stores or places online where i can find good prices with unique designs and different sizes that will suite to my style.

1 comments:

sasha said...

Found you through the blog hop. Great blog! I am now following. Please stop by my blog Diaper Style Memoirs and follow back ;) Enter the awesome giveaway from SpiritHoods kids while you're there.

Inessa
www.diaperstylememoirs.blogspot.com