CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mothers Day Gift

Sunday, May 8th is Mother's Day a special day fro all mothers all over the world. The day where all mothers can get their break from cooking, doing household chores and taking care of the children. Mother's Day only come across once a year I knew that even father's day and other occasion only celebrated once a year. That why, each celebration is important and special. Ho w are you going to celebrate the mother's day? On my part, i have no idea if there is any celebration coming my way. I am not expecting too much about it. It is all up to my husband. It will be good to receive something special like a mother's day gift on the said occasion but i am not thinking about it so that if there is a mother's gift for me then that is special and that will makes me happier.

My  mother is not here and i would love to buy her something special on mother's day but she is half way around the world she lives in Philippines. The easiest thing i can do is to give her a call on Sunday she would love it more. I saw many interesting gifts for mother's day both physical stores and on the internet. I love the different styles, designs and colors of flowers the bouquet. They are expensive and they will not last long. For husbands and children out there who thinks of getting something for their mothers and wives you better start looking now for that special gifts. Browse online for your own convenient or if you love shopping to the mall you will see more.  I love mother's day I have been a mother for four years now though the husband, the kids and the household chores drive you crazy all the time but at the end of the day i am thankful and happy that i have my family with me.

0 comments: