CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

The End Of Osama Bin Laden

I woke up late this morning which does not happened all the time so i missed the early news. My husband went to the bedroom to gave his goodbye kissed because he is going to leave for work. I went to the kitchen whiles he was there tying his shoe laces. He told me that America is celebrating and  I thought gas prices has something to do with it. I asked about what? He said Osama Bin Laden is DEAD the world's most terrorist. Wow, what a big success in US history for finally killing Osama Bin laden he causes so much pain and damages in American people and everything. It took so much time and money to catch him and finally his time came.

The death of Osama Bin laden was proudly announced by President Barack Obama Sunday night live! What a beautiful gift for all the Americans. I hope there will be no more Osama Bin Laden. The terrorist was killed during the fire fight. The successful side here is no Americans were harmed! The US militaries have Osama Bin Laden's body they have the custody of his body.How is wish that the fight should always be like this. Only bad people die and not our militaries who are doing good things. I believe that this is just the beginning of America's success! More power to all out troops.

0 comments: