CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Out for Dinner

The family went out for dinner last night as i forgot to thawed anything and the fact that i was tired and feeling lazy of cooking our dinner. Early on i told my daughter that we are going to a pizza place where they have a buffet my daughter was excited. 
My husband finally home and i told him about my plan and told him that i am buying our dinner he relaxed for a while and we left. It was late around 6:40 p.m. and back home at 8:40 p.m. It was a good meal our daughter enjoyed the environment as there were children too some around her age.

We had endless pizza of many kinds. Chicken noodle soup which i like the most and their famous salad also they have a macaroni with spaghetti sauce and do not forget the drinks. It was worth paying the price as i did not paid that much for the three of us i only spent under $20.

Husband on our way home he asked me why after those years when he was asking me to go to the said pizza place i always refused i replied and said because i do not have that much money and it was the only place that i could afford on my budget. He actually, smiled and knew what i mean. 




 

 

0 comments: