CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Little Photographer

To have a digital camera is a blessing because you can take an endless shots wherever you go without worrying the prices to be pay for. One of the advantage is that you can erase pictures that you do not like and retake them again.

I taught my daughter before on how to use and took a picture using our digital camera but she was not that interested and now, she is learning and really can take picture only sometimes the face or object were not centered but as what i said it is okay as we can erase pictures anytime we want. Happy that she finally knew how to use our digital camera. Here is the picture that my daughter took  while husband was busy driving.



The very first photo that my three year old daughter took of myself and i think it is a good one. She was at the back sitting and yet it was still a good snap! 

0 comments: