CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Great Graduation Gift!

Guest post written by Fred Martin

With the economy being in pretty rough condition, I have not been able to help my son out with a car the way that I always wanted to. I have always been able to take care of him,
but now that he is getting ready to graduate  college, I want to be able to help him out by getting him some wheels, finally. 
He has to be able to get to his first job somehow, right? I've been talking with my wife, and we think that we are finally in good shape to be able to help him out. He has currently in his last semester at college, and as a graduation present, we think that we definitely want to surprise him with a little car to call his own - can you imagine his surprise?


Now that thing has been a little better for us financially, we may put a little more money into our house, too. Why not? We have not had any problems for years, but we have noticed that the house has been pretty drafty this winter. I have been looking at
homeproimprovement.com  for some solutions. Glad to see things are looking up!

0 comments: