CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Work Uniform

I was happy to knew that i do not have to do the washing of my husband's work uniform. I asked him who is going to wash his work uniform and he said the uniform company. That means saving in laundry detergent and less chores for me. Anyway, i do not mind washing his work uniform because i am not going to do it manually we have the washing machine. The company where he is employed paid for it so that it is good to take advantage for that kind of benefit.

To his previous employer he could have the uniform company washes his uniform but he would be charge for less than five dollars so he did not  do it. I washed his work uniform before but this time is a different situation. It is good if all the employers would offer that kind of benefit a free of charge when it comes to washing the employees work uniform.

0 comments: