CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby Born 14 Pounds And Over

May 12th of 2011 the biggest baby was born in California history this baby boy  weighed 14 pounds and 3.6 ounces and is healthy. The mother had the C-section after the grueling two days of labor and the Doctor told the couple that they are going to have a large baby but no idea of having a 14 lbs and 3.6ounces baby. That was big and heavy!

When i gave birth to my daughter she only weighed six pounds and six ounces i was glad that she was not weighing ten pounds. I had a normal delivery but took a little longer for her to came out since it was my first experience, my first pregnancy. Happy that everything went well. This baby boy that was born 14 pounds and over will be a giant! Wonder how did it happen and what was the mother was doing and eating during her pregnancy. I hope that this baby will continues to grow healthy and active.

0 comments: