CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Easter Candy Sale

Yes, got this order form for the Easter candies that featuring delicious Gardner candies.Wondering how i got access to this? Well, to begin with when first came here as a catholic i want to be reconnected to my religion. I asked my husband if we could look for a catholic church around the area and he said he knew one so we went there gathered some info and i started going every Sunday.

Catholic church is having this fundraising through selling candies from Gardner which is famous of their 55 candies selections i knew where the Gardner candy factory located i saw it before might be 20-30 miles away from home.

I was surprised that the church sent me this form as it's too early. Easter will not  start until next month. Anyway, i am not active anymore for some circumstances but they are still sending me newspapers and everything to keep me updated.

In fairness, Gardner candies are irresistible and offering  fair price so it will not be a bad idea to go to the place and buy directly from the store of Gardner if cravings strikes.
 

0 comments: