CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Phone Card

Speaking of phone card i am almost running out of minutes. I was saving my 60 minutes left and planning of using it to call my mom in Philippines by the end of the month but due to important reasoned i have to call today. I  use half of the 60 minutes and still be able to call my family in Philippines for 30 minutes.

It is so expensive to renew my phone card it cost us $40 for four hours and this will only last for a month. It is just hard to control myself especially when the talking and the chatting already started. Mom and i talks a lot as in everything under the sun, sky is the limit when it comes to topics to talk with.

Philippines is very far and every call is expensive as it is not a local call. How i wish we could discover a phone card that would be cheaper. 

0 comments: