CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Philippine Mangoes

Mangoes, mangoes. Every time we go for grocery shopping i always look for mangoes. I able to adjust my palate when it comes to the mangoes here though the mangoes here were not labeled from USA it would either be coming from Mexico, Cuba, Brazil and other countries. Nothing can bet the taste and sweetness of Philippine mangoes.

When summer comes yellow mangoes are available at the Asian store and each piece is so expensive i did bought some last summer but still it was not as sweet like Philippine mangoes.

The kind of mangoes that i am buying now they look like  apple mango that we called in Philippines which is known of being lack of sweetness or worse tasteless. They still get ripe and i preferred my mangoes to be ripen before eating them. Now, my two mangoes are ripe and ready to be eaten. Surely, one for me and one for my daughter. Husband is not crazy about this kind of fruit. 




0 comments: