CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Morning Coffee

I am up early this morning my computer time says six o'clock  which is unusual for me. I set my own fault being lazy and most of all being forgetful.

Ninety five percent i  remembered getting the coffee ready almost every night for my husband the next morning as he gets up early and getting himself ready for work though it was somewhat awkward and i am sorry moment as i forgot to get the coffee ready i told my husband that i am going to get up and get his coffee even my body wants to stay longer on the bed of roses.

Now, have troubled going back to bed so i decided to just post something here. Glad it is Saturday. My husband is not in a hurry of getting late to work. Thank's GOD 

0 comments: