CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Old Style Sharpener

My sister-in-law gave my daughter an old styled sharpener that came with screws and need to be mounted on the wall to make it work better and to function properly. I kept it in a safety place for a year or two. My daughter has many sharpeners some that i bought from Philippines and all her modern sharpener are small and portable.

Last night, she saw the old sharpener. It was old in style but was given new and was still in the box never used. The father and daughter last night was looking for a place where they could perfectly mounted the sharpener and they decided that it should be place to our daughter's bedroom. They mounted it and tried last night but such a hard work as you have to keep turning the thing on the side until you get the result that you want.

A Deluxe wall mount pencil sharpener and adjustable for eight pencil sizes, precision sharpening and durable all steel construction according to the label. What made me happy about this it say's MADE IN USA which is hard to find this time. I knew that my sister-in-law had this for a very long time. Expensive back then as the original price was marked $23. 25 and was down to $14. 79. It has a BOSTON brand name. 

0 comments: