CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Lucky Cellphone

This cell phone likes to travel internationally. My husband bought two cell phones and he sent this one to me while i was still in the Philippines waiting my visa to be approved. I came to the USA and my brother want a cell phone so i decided to sent this cell phone to him. He took this to some place where they can make it work. It was been his cell phone for three years.

Time came and we had to go back to the USA me and my daughter and i do not have any source for communication and i badly need it. My family was worried thinking of me and my daughter waiting long hours in manila so i borrowed the cell phone and now i have this in my care.

Last month i sent a package to my family and the cell phone should be inside as my brother needs it but i forgot to put it inside. Called my brother and told him that i am just going to give him some money to buy a new cell phone and at the same time my advance birthday present to him. He was so happy and yes, he has his new cell phone but still i am going to send this old cell phone back to him. 






0 comments: