CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Dr. Seuss Book And Funny Toy

American people are obviously into education it is visible from the children toy and even those little things and i am so amazed with that and lucky that my daughter will grows up surrounded with educational toys and books that really help her.
 
My sister-in-law is fond of giving Cassandra a book i do not know how many books she had given to my daughter already even though my daughter does not know how to read yet but it was not a problem to my sister-in-law her main purpose is to introduced my daughter to different kinds of books and characters and it was effective and she was right.
 


The book was really funny just read the title and more of that in the book that would make your tongue twisted. The stuff toy came with it very colorful though weird looking but my daughter play's with it and that is what matter i guess.
 
 

 

0 comments: