CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Delta Skymiles Cards Are Here

Before flying to Philippines for our vacation i knew a friend who have her own Delta Sky miles Card and told me the advantages of it. Fortunately, while my husband was browsing and made himself busy looking for a great deal tickets for me and my daughter he ended calling the same travel agency and purchased our tickets.

We flown to Philippines via Delta airlines back and forth. Before everything else i checked their website and join their Delta Sky miles. Now, i am an official member they said that i would received my card 4-6 weeks but gosh, it took almost three months for me to received the cards one for me and one for my daughter and i was surprised with it as my daughter got her own too though i did not sign up for her. 





0 comments: