CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Patiently Waiting

I was very kind enough to share and tell my fellow bloggers about the advertiser that has the products sunglasses for free in the exchange of reviewing them. My co bloggers were so happy and they did sent the said advertiser the e-mail. The advertiser was very professional when it comes to communication. He replied so quickly.

Few days passed by my fellow bloggers were so happy announcing bout the arrival of their sunglasses. We sent the e-mail at the same time and live in the same country, USA- I waited for more days. I hope that it would come. Until now, I am still waiting and it pissed me off. I contacted the advertiser and told me that if I will not receive my sunglasses they are going to fix the problem.

0 comments: