CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Easy to Follow Homemade Dog Food!

This post brought to you by homemadedogfood.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Many people love dogs because they are truly a loyal companion. Dogs are known to be man's best friend. We have our dog too and we love him very much. We care so much about his health. We want him to stay healthy and live longer. As the owner, I am so picky of what dog food to buy for our beautiful dog.

 

There was a dog food recalled before and that really scares me. I always wanted to cooked my own Homemade dog food. That way, I know ingredients are all safety and healthy. I hate dog foods with artificial ingredients. I am happy that there is a website http://www.homemadedogfood.com where they showed a video of how to make a homemade dog food with less ingredients needed.

 

I found the website so helpful. I like the idea because ingredients are easy to understand and not hard to find. The said dog food only needs five (5) ingredients for Easy cooked dog food recipe.  Ingredients are: ten (10) pounds of raw ground beef, 18 eggs shell included, five (5) cups uncooked white rice, one (1) tube of LickOchops omega fatty acid supplement and Dinovite liquid daily supplement. Check them out and make your own dog foods too!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: