CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Surprise

An online friend of mine lives in Texas. She sent me a message through Facebook asking my mailing address. Our friendship  is not that close. We communicated through one group. She is a nice person I could tell. I gave her my mailing address, puzzled what for. I thought she was going to send me some guava as what we had talked before three months ago.

In regards with guava fruit, she already told me that she went to the store and there was no stock.  Anyway, Monday when I received something from her. A small envelope, very light and I was curious to find out what was inside. When I opened it, there was a photo of her beautiful daughter. It was sent for Mother's day! How lucky I am?! Thank's to her. She is very sweet!

0 comments: