CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Salisbury Steak Sandwich

Yesterday before leaving the house for grocery shopping i made sure i had the beef thawed out. Afternoon, came my husband asked if we are going to have a beefs stir fry. I said yes, because it was in my mind. Being a wife is not easy. You are responsible for every meal and you cannot cook the same recipe three times a day or worst the same dish everyday.

We got a frozen Salisbury steak earlier that day and it was quick as you only have to put in the microwave. Cooking time was approaching and let my husband knows that we are going to have the Salisbury steak instead of me cooking the beefs stir fry. He was okay with it. One thing i really like about my husband is that he is not complicated, no many questions and does not like to nag or start an argument.

He put the Salisbury steaks to his sandwich bread with gravy. I never had it before. I mean i had the Salisbury steak but did not had the Salisbury steak sandwiches but last night i did tried and i was a fool of not doing it before. It was so good and i like it. Thank's to my husband's brilliant idea. Now i am his follower.

0 comments: