CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Baby's Appointment

There was a message left on the telephone and it was for our son's appointment. He will be two months old on the 13th, next week. I am very happy that he is getting bigger and proud of him being so healthy. I am not really looking forward for his appointment because he will  get three (3) vaccines. I pray that he will not be in so much pain. He is only two (2) months old and I would say, I am a full grown adult but still scared of needle. How much more my two months old to be son? If only I am allow to have those needles penetrated on my skin just to save my son from pain I would be so happy.

I hate the feeling of seeing and hearing my kids crying because they are being hurt or in pain. I knew it is for his own good and he is not alone. I hope that he will not be in pain that much. Three shots are just too much I guess in my own opinion. His appointment will be on Tuesday I hope that whoever wills administer the shots will be very careful.

0 comments: