CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Egg Hunting

As a mother I want all the best thing for my kids. I remembered a year ago when I received an invitation in the mail about the community Easter Egg Hunting which I ignored at that time because my daughter was still little. I knew that she would not enjoy the said event. 

This year, I was expecting to receive an invitation in the mail again but unfortunately there was none. Easter Sunday is approaching and I heard people talking about Easter Egg Hunting and how fun it was. I search online and found some places. One place was a bit far from where we live but it is  a big event with ages from 2 - 9 years old. 

I told my husband about it, and he does not want to go because it was far. I insisted for us to go, for our daughter's sake. I want her to be expose, interact and be with a big event. At the end, he agreed. We went to the said place and oh, what a fun! There were so many people and kids. Our daughter was so happy. Plus she got a chanced of posing with the Bunny Mascot. Her basket was half way full of eggs. She did really good.

0 comments: