CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

His First Buffet Restaurant

I was so worried yesterday that I forgot to bring our baby's pacifier. I thought I had it in my diaper bag. I made him the six ounces milk. I did not expect of going somewhere after my Doctor's appointment. Before leaving the house, my husband remembered his wallet and shouted that he left it at work. 

On our way to my Doctor he asked if we are going somewhere. I asked our daughter if she wants too. And the four year nodded and stated she was hungry. Unfortunately, the rain poured. God thing, after my appointment the rain had stop so we went to hubby's work place to get the wallet then we went to our favorite buffet restaurant with our four year old the one month old baby.

I was surprised that he was not crying. I gave him the milk but after drinking his milk he was been good though it was unusual. How I wish he will stay that way especially if we are in public places. I am fine with him being cranky if we are in the house. I do not like to disturb other people by hearing our baby crying though it is normal sometimes.

0 comments: