CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Time For A New Refrigerator

General Electric GSH25JSCSS Stainless Steel 25.25 Cu Ft Refrigerator (Side-by-Side Freezer, Energy Star)


The other night I was craving for ice cream. I am not a big fan of  dessert like cake, pies and ice cream but the other night was different. I guess it was the baby in my tummy's demand. I really expected that the ice cream would be a little hard to scoop out because it was in the freezer. I was disappointed when it was soft. That day, I did not use the freezer. My husband also wondered how that happened. The refrigerator that we are using has been included when my husband bought the house and that was like 10 years ago. I saw this refrigerator and I like it. Wish we could get one of this.

0 comments: