CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Saving Cash

Thanks for the post, Nora Howe

I’ve been watching a lot of TV ever since I lost my job and I’m really glad I got direc4u back in the day because I’ve got a lot more channels to choose from than some of my friends. It’s tough for me to feel good about sitting in front of the tube all day, though, because I know in my heart I need to be out there looking for work – It’s going to be an uphill battle to find anything in this economy though.

I’ve been trying to budget ever since I left and I’m lucky because I got a good severance package and I had a good bit of savings but I know at the end of the day I better find something to keep up this house and all my things in it. It’s tough being a guy without a job and I’m doing all that I can to find one but you know, until the right thing comes along there’s just nothing I can do about not having a job.

0 comments: