CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nursing Pads

It always bring a smile on my face every time I would see the box of my nursing pads. I used it when I was still breastfeeding our daughter. I did used all the nursing pads. I did not throw them either. I have no plan of using them again but I also have no plan of putting them in the garbage sooner. I am happy and contented seeing them. Might keep as a remembrance maybe? Our daughter is now four years old. Just could not believed that I could hold on to things that longs. I really have a hard time letting go of our daughter's baby stuffs. I do not know why?



I have ways of selling them but I just could not do it. I sell things on eBay and I buy things on eBay too. Oh well, if I need more time. I will. I missed those times when our daughter was only a baby. Now she is four years old and would say I do not need help, I can do it myself, Mommy and Daddy. She is growing so independently. I love that idea that at her very young age, she is showing the signs of being independent.

1 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

It is hard to let go of the funniest things. I guess that's why this generation has smaller families and bigger homes than the last. So we will have more storage Lol!

Thanks for finding me, I dropped by to follow you too!

Happy Friday :)