CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

House Of Purple


I would call our house as a house of purple. When you visit us I bet the very first thing you will notice is the color purple. Our daughter loves purple. Her stuffs are almost all purple. One Saturday, we went to a hardware store and she had her two purple stuff toys with her. The old man approaches her and told her that purple is your favorite color, don't you?



She had this big smile on her face. I bet she was happy that the old man notices her favorite color. Funny, because majority of the girls like pink but our daughter is just going with the fashion style. Purple is the new pink. I, even got her a purple fashion boots yesterday. I want to buy her the brown fashion boots but she does not want it. She wants purple only. End of the conversation.

0 comments: