CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

What A Messy Room

Our daughter is four years old and she likes to buy and collect toys as like any other kid. As a parents, we buy her toys. We want her to be happy. Toys makes a kid happy. Anyway, it was not only us who buy her toys. She would received toys as a gift from her Aunties and other family members.

She needs a bigger bedroom to accommodate all her toys. She likes to play. I let her play all day long. Toys are everywhere. I clean every late afternoon as it is the best time to clean for me. I am teaching her to be responsible. I asked her to clean up her mess. Gather her toys and put them away where they belong. She refused.

I got irritated. Explaining to here over and over again. I told her why she has to clean up her own mess. She was very hard headed at that time. I told her that she was a bad girl because she does not know how to follow mommy's order. I was surprised to her reply. She told me that she was not a bad girl, she only does not want to clean up. What a brainer! She is really smart as she is getting bigger.

0 comments: