CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Family Time

Guest post written by my buddy Brian Workman


My family loves watching TV together and there are some shows that can get everyone to the table. We recently got SatellitetvFamily at home and we've got more channels now than ever but I tell you what, we still watch some of the game shows on basic cable more than anything else! For example, Jeopardy is really big here since my kids are really smart and like to compete with each other on all the questions.



I also really like for us to watch the news together as a family so we can discuss what's going on my kids are only young teenagers so I want them to come to me with any questions they might have about what's going on in the world. I guess to anyone who says TV isn't good for kids I would tell them to come to my house and watch how interactive it makes family dinners. You couldn't pull us away from the set if you tried and in my opinion, for us that's a really good thing!

0 comments: