CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Our Little Student

Our daughter cannot wait to go to school. Her imagination is so broad that makes me wonder and really amaze me in many ways. One morning, she grabbed her backpack and asked me what toy is she going to take to school with her for the show and tell. And was telling me stories about what to do in school.

A couple weeks ago, we had to go to my husband's Doctor for his appointment it was in the afternoon. Time for the students to go home. The school buses were everywhere. So, every time she would see a school bus, she would say that school bus would take me to school someday. That was really sweet and so touching. I am proud and happy that she is really looking forward of going to school next year.

0 comments: