CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Community That Reunites Mix Cultures

When I got here in America I was very skeptical about my social life. I was very worried about how to find a new friends. I left everything in my country. All I have is my husband . For the first two years, I was adjusting to everything that surrounds me including finding friends and communities for mix people from different races.I am happy that I am okay now and I have the friends from different countries.

Fortunately, for peers who wants to meet people from mix cultures. There is a hope and there is a place for that. This online community that is called The Happily Mixed Up is the perfect place to hang out. You can visit their website and start meeting peoples from different cultures. Sharing ideas, traditions and more. For in laws of biracial family this online community place is right for you. This is an unique social networking focusing on individuals, couples and families of mixed race, mix culture and mix heritage.

0 comments: