CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ordering His Check

None of us have the idea about what had happened to my husband's personal check. He was busy this morning paying for bills online and offline. He was ready to write some checks when he asked me about them. I was the keeper and so I was checking for them. I saw the box of his personal check but it was almost empty. Nothing left but the emergency checks.


We both looking at different places and could not find his checks. He decided to call the bank and asked about what was the lasts check that he wrote or used. The bank I believed could not trace it or do not want to discussed it over the phone or I am not really sure the reason. He ended  ordering another checks that will takes seven to ten days business days.

0 comments: