CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Education For A Bright Future

This post brought to you by UPromise. All opinions are 100% mine.

When I was in College I was a full-time student. I do not have to go out there and work part-time to support my studies. My parents supported me well from the beginning until I finished College. They work so hard and did everything they could for me to succeed. Some of my classmates back then were working so hard just to finish College. Everybody knows how important the education is. The higher education you have the better opportunities will come to your way.

 

I have my own kids now and I want them to finish school. I know that College is very expensive. As a mother I am willing to do everything to support my children like my parents did to us. How about you? Do you have a dream of fulfilling your kid’s education? The Upromise is celebrating its 10th year Anniversary by giving away $20,000 to users who share a story that tells how a parent has supported a child’s dream. You can visit their website at www.upromisetodream.com. It is easy to join.

 

Users can take part in the sweepstakes by submitting a story. And can vote on their favorite stories by “liking” them. Upromise will give away $1,000 to 10 (ten) winners and a grand prize winner for $10,000. For more information about how to join, simply check their dream wall official rules. This is one kind of opportunity. Education is the best gift that we can give to our children. I would be happy to hear from you by leaving your comment.  UPrU

UPromise_Brand_300x250_static.jpg (3 documents)

UPromise_Brand_300x250_static.jpg (3 documents)

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: