CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Philippine Vacation 2010 - 2011

December first of 2010 when my daughter and i  left our US residence for Philippine vacation a little over two months ago. There were myriad emotion involved while stepping out the door's house knowing that my husband would be alone for the very first time and to see the reaction of my family and for them to see my daughter for the very first time and was not sure how my daughter's going to react towards my family.

The travel from JFK airport going to Japan was been smooth and from Japan to Manila was too. My daughter managed her traveling experienced so well i was impressed as it was her first time to be in the plane surrounded with passengers who were all strangers to her.

We met good people and made some good friends. We reached NAIA airport in December second which is an international airport in Philippines and rode a shuttle bus that took us to PAL for our domestic flight the next day/morning which was in December third still were lucky enough to met and made some friends. The manila to our domestic flight was been fine at first and towards the end of the flight my daughter started crying, throwing tantrums. Took her to the lavatory and we spent our last 20 minutes inside pampering her, calming her down but she was really terrible and kept saying she was HOT! Poor little girl.

Such a great moment to see my family outside the arrival area. Daughter first reaction was so silent and gradually started to warmed herself up and started talking to everybody specially to my niece Nicole whose over four years old, a year older than my daughter.




Taken when she was in line changing flight from Japan going to Manila, Philippines. Mommy's little traveler.
 


                                
                                      









Photos of people that she and i met and made inside PAL airport.
My baby inside the plane owning her own seat looking like a big girl. This flight was from JFK to Japan.

0 comments: