CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Earn Rewards with ShopYourWay Program!

This post brought to you by ShopYourWay Program. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Shopping is fun and it is for everyone. Shopping means spending too. What if you are shopping and at the same time you are earning a reward? Sound cool, right? It is possible with the ShopYourWay Personal Shopper Program.It is a social shopping platform design to help you and me to discover new products and share it to friends or neighbors. This is how it works. If any of my friends and family makes a qualifying purchases with Sears, Kmart, Lands End, Sears Outlet, Sears Auto, Sears Home Services and mygofer. I will earn 1% of the qualifying amount. I can get a check once  a month whenever I earn $20 or more. And, the ShopYourWay.com is a type of social network that integrates pieces of the platform, with features including: Personal Shopper, ShopYourWay Rewards, ShopYourWay.com and Mobile App, Members-only Deals and more.

 

 

First step is to Request an Invite to ShopYourWay, fill up the form with your personal information, agree to the terms, get paid, invite clients  and take a tour to the ShopYourWay website. If you are like me who enjoyed shopping very much. Invite friends through Facebook, Yahoo mail or Gmail. I love helping other people. This program will help me help my friends, neighbors and family to shop for the items they need and love at a great prices. If you are like me who enjoyed shopping very much. Why not sign up and get rewarded? This program is really so cool. I sign up FREE, no charge at all. My shopping addiction can be useful to others. I am so excited for becoming a personal shopper. I love this! The steps are so easy to follow and like me I am sure that you will like the said program too. What are you waiting for? Sign up today. I know that you will be glad that you did. Why not sign up and get rewarded? This program is really so cool. I sign up FREE, no charge at all. My shopping addiction can be useful to others. I am so excited for becoming a personal shopper.

 

PersonalShopper.jpg

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: