CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Product Review: Sunglasses

I felt so lucky when I submitted nine of my blogs for product review. The products are sunglasses and prescription eyeglasses. I do not wear prescription eyeglasses but my hubby does. I was so delighted when the advertiser replied and he chose all my nine blogs. That was a lot. It means nine blogs and nine sunglasses too.

Each pair is truly fashionable. I like all the designs, modern and trendy! They are not cheap sunglasses. I love them. I am grateful to the advertiser because he was so kind enough to e-mail me back about my shipping information. I got so busy when I was sent him my reply as I had to attend my crying baby, check the foods that I was cooking and go back to the computer. It was a back and forth drama.

I cannot wait to receive my free sunglasses. I chose some sunglasses for men too. I will give some to my husband, to my brother and to my Dad. My husband has no idea about it. He will surely be surprise. Summer will be her and we need to protect our eyes from the harsh ray of sun.

0 comments: