CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 9, 2012

Florida Life

Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe


Florida is a great place to own a vacation home but that doesn't mean it's cheap. I feel like we spend a lot of time worrying about maintaining the place and paying all of the contractors that keep it up, like the gardeners, and housekeepers, in the property management company. I love that we can just get in the car and drive a few hours to our very own home when we want to get away but sometimes I feel really locked in to Crystal Lake.


We recently had Crystal Lake clear wireless internet installed so at least one of their I don't feel as cut off from work but there are definitely times when I wonder what a vacation would be like in another place like Panama City or even the Dominican Republic. I think at the end of the day this house was a great investment for my husband and I and I don't regret it but there are moments when I wonder if owning a vacation home is more trouble than it's worth.

0 comments: