CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Beautiful Spring!

I cannot believed that we are now in Spring. The trees, grass and flowers are back to life again. My husband indeed mowed our grass already the other week. My tulips have the flowers and to our surprise it has pink flowers while lasts year it has different colors. I bought the multi color because I want our garden to be colorful . How did it happen to have just one color of tulip this year? Something is really wrong with the weather. It was not a typical winter and now it is a very early spring and not much rain coming.

1 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

We have had unusual weather as well. We had a very mild winter with basically no snow at all and an early spring too. I'm not complaining!