CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Being Goofy!!!



I like when I have my Doctor's appointment not because I want to see the Doctor but what I like about it is our family bonding time. The whole family goes to my Doctor appointment (husband and daughter)- this is what had happened the lasts time. Our daughter was very good of not crying or throwing tantrum while waiting for my name to be called instead she would find a way to entertain herself by reading magazines, greeting other kids and this one she was making fun of her face! Showing Mommy and Daddy how goofy she is.

1 comments:

Susan Cook said...

That's cool that you get family bonding and support at your Dr's appt.

Thanks for stopping by - just FYI I tried to visit your other site: http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/

but my McAfee virus thing is blocking it. Not sure why.