CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

New And Exciting T.G.I. FRiDAY’S Entrées For One

This post brought to you by T.G.I. FRiDAY'S. All opinions are 100% mine.

We have a T.G.I. FRiDAY’S restaurant in our area. We go there often to eat. We like their food. They serve delicious and different food to choose from. Sometimes, we buy frozen food but he complains of getting bored with the taste. As much as possible I want to cook meal every day and every night for the family. I buy frozen food just in case my laziness will strike. I went to the grocery and I saw the T.G.I. FRiDAY’S new line. I bought some and had them for dinner one night. My husband was excited to taste the T.G.I. FRiDAY’S frozen food. Amazingly, he likes it. His favorite is the Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. It was a healthy choice. He likes Broccoli and Chicken. How can you go wrong with that?

For all the wives out there. Try the new exciting line of T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One”. I am sure your husband will thank you for these kinds of frozen foods. They are different and tasty. You can choose from Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, Cajun- Style Chicken Alfredo, Loaded Chicken and Cheese, Sesame Orange Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara, Sizzling Chicken Fajitas, Prime Rib Stroganoff and Grilled Chicken Mac & Cheese.

The T.G.I. FRiDAY’S has a Fun Freezer contest going on. It is easy and fun to join this contest. Just visit T.G.I. FRiDAY’S Face book page at http://www.facebook.com/TGIFridaysFreezer, you can also LIKE their official page. Make sure your vote will be in from October 7th until October 20th. This contest is fun. The mechanic is very simple. Just vote for what you think should win in the fun freezer contest.

Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo

Entrées For One

Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara

Entrées For One 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: