CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Reading Is Fun

Thinking back my childhood I had the fond memories reading books, magazines and comics I made them part of my everyday life. I was not alone reading comics and buying them could be so expensive. There were nearby places where we could rent comics to read, news papers and magazines. My older cousins and cousins my age we would raced to the place to rent the best and latest released comics.


Reading was fun and to read a book, magazines or comics with your favorite characters in it are the best feeling ever. To follow the series of the story would really complete my world of fantasy in reading comics. Back then, comics were in great demand but hard to find these days. They might be collectibles and I still love to buy and collect comics and to bring back the memories of my childhood.I always find them very interesting to read and to be carried away with my favorite comics characters.

0 comments: