CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dandelion Breeze Laptop

HP Dandelion Breeze 15.6" Pavilion G6-1B59WM Laptop PC with AMD A4-3300M Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium

How cool is this dandelion breeze laptop from HP? I am planning of buying one next year whenever we receive our tax refund! We do have our desktop computer but having a laptop is important because it is wireless and portable where I can bring it anywhere and everywhere to check my e-mails and do my online task. This is really cute and neat looking. I love the design! Price is under $500 and includes the following:

- AMD A4- 3300M Processor

- 4GB memory and 640GB hard drive

- 15. 6" LED Display

- Webcam, media card reader and wireless Wi- Fi

- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

0 comments: