CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Home Security System

Mom's Help
Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy
My mom likes to stay at the house and take care of the kids while I’m at work which is just fine by me! It’s been so nice having a built-in babysitter and I know the kids love getting to spend more time with their grandmother. How much fun is it that they get to play with each other and one of their family members all day long, everyday? I give her money at the beginning of the week to buy groceries and snacks for everyone and if she ever takes them out anywhere like the movies or to go bowling I just give her money when I get home. I get a little worried sometimes about whether or not mom remembers to lock the doors when she goes out (she’s from a small town) so I went to www.AllHomeSecuritY.COM and had an alarm installed just to be sure since I can’t afford to have the house broken into! I love my mom and really appreciate all the help she gives us!

0 comments: