CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Diamond Engagement Ring

Have you heard about Kim's engagement ring? That baby is so expensive worth $2 million. I saw, that ring featured on TV at Inside Edition my favorite gossip channel. This man must be super rich to buy that kind of jewelry. It was big, diamond with a big carat. Diamond's are women's best friend. I do not know why Diamond is so precious and very expensive. Are they hard to find, to produce or what? This Diamond will develops bubbles, carbon, cracks and other. They are very expensive but as time goes by and the Diamond is no longer clear you cannot get the money back when you pawn it.

I bet all ladies, married or not have a Diamond piece of jewelry. Diamond varies from its clarity, carat and shape? The Diamond prices base on its carat the bigger the carat the more pricey it could get. Oh, Diamond how I wish I could have them in my jewelry collection. I prefer to buy solid gold for my investment, stones involved. Solid gold is the best investment in the future. I love Diamond and every woman does.

0 comments: