CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

eBay Appreciation

Special e-mail from eBay that i received this morning when i checked my yahoo. They send e-mail for every updates. I was really surprise when i got this e-mail very encouraging and made me special. I am not 100% active in selling things on eBay. Not a power seller like the rest. All sellers goal is to achieve FIVE STARS. For me, i do what i can do. I am honest to my descriptions towards my items. I ship fast whenever it is possible after the payment is received.


YOUR GOOD WORK IS GETTING NOTICED

Your customers think you are GREAT!

Congrats, you got 4.96 (out of 5) stars  



I am very thankful to all my buyers who left a positive feedbacks and for being honest. They made this possible. I knew that it is hard to please everybody but i guess i did my part and i did very good towards all my buyers as i reached the almost perfect score FIVE STARS. Every seller's dream. Grateful that i do not need to go extreme just to get this score that rated and given by my buyers.

Selling things on eBay is a great way of getting some of your money back and also you can meet great people. Happy that i am one of eBay's seller and i am  planning of turning myself active in selling and eBay sharpen my ability of being a savvy shopper. Great items, great prices. Just bid and be smart when you shop.

 

0 comments: